Resources in Frederick, Maryland | Bible Study & Church Resources | Recovery & Assistance Resources
Following are links to websites or resources. These are provided for informational and educational purposes and are not an endorsement. The Frederick First Church of the Nazarene is not responsible for the content of these sites.
Recovery & Assistance Resources
Below is a list of a resources that may help address a variety of needs. If you are in Frederick, Maryland, you may find additional resources here.
- Addiction Center: Recovering from an addiction isn’t easy. It will take a significant amount of willpower and self-discipline to achieve and maintain long-term sobriety. However, you’re never alone on this journey. During rehab, you’ll build strong relationships with others in recovery who can relate to what you’re going through. In addition, your family, friends and other loved ones have your best interests at heart during this time.
- The Addiction Group: an informational web guide created for people struggling with substance use disorders (SUD), alcohol use disorders (AUD), and co-occurring mental health disorders. A team of journalists, researchers, doctors, and medical professionals helps people find the right treatment for their individual needs and unique situations.
- AddictionResource.net: Providing information on addiction and rehabilitation on the internet that provides up-to-date, accurate, and evidence-based information related to addiction, substance abuse, mental health, and treatment.
- DrugRehab.com: a free web resource that provides information about addiction, pregnancy, and mental health issues. Click here for information about faith and religion as part of rehabilitation.
- Pinnacle Peak Recovery: Offering support groups and recovery resources for alcohol, drugs, and a comprehensive list of other issues.
- Recovering Champions: Our goal at Recovery Champions is to help individuals get personalized addiction treatment through evidence-based practices, trauma counseling, and treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders. We believe that individualized treatment leads to long-term recovery.
- Recovery.org, Rehabs.com, and DrugAbuse.com : Resource sponsored by the American Addictions Center. When you're putting money into your health, your future and your family's happiness, you'll want to make sure you're choosing the right option for your Frederick drug and alcohol abuse rehab program. While the best alternative may still be to speak to our hotline advisors so they can discuss your personal needs, checking out how people have reviewed or rated some of the addiction rehabilitation programs in or around you is another great way to start.
- The Recovery Village Ridgefield: For many people, finding faith in a higher power, exploring religious teachings, or developing some sort of spiritual practice becomes a fundamental part of their recovery. To better educate communities and families, we've created Faith & Spirituality in Recovery page. Please take a look. We believe there can never be too many resources to help families, and you never know who may be struggling behind closed doors.
- Rehab Spot: Addiction takes so much away from you: friends, family, career, and even your personality. Luckily, you can take it back. Contact one of our treatment partners to find a rehab program that works for you.
- Self-Care Resources and Tools (sponsored by Kaiser Permanente)